Protect environment and abide by laws and regulations;
Prevent pollution and make decisions in a scientific way;
Save energy and reduce consumption, and implement comprehensive utilization;
Pursue low carbon and emission reduction as well as green growth;
Keep cleanliness in production and beautify the surroundings;
Keep improving the environment performance.
Hazardous Substance Guideline
Abide by laws and regulations, purchase environment-friendly materials,
Produce green products and meet customers’ requirements.
Hazardous substance management objective
1. The pass rate of hazardous substances in coming materials is 100%.
2. There is no complaint about hazardous substances that cannot meet standards
Finished products supplied by the Company contain Sn, Ta, W, Au and other metal (hereinafter referred to as “conflict metal”) that are not exploited from the mines controlled by armed groups of the Republic of the Congo and its neighboring countries.
Therefore, the Company makes the following commitments:
1. Do not purchase conflict metal produced in conflict areas.
2. Require suppliers to refuse the use of conflict metal from conflict areas and issue the letter of commitment.
3. Require suppliers to convey this requirement to its upstream suppliers.